We value cultural diversity in our employees, thirst for learning, and passion to deliver customer experience beyond customer expectations.
Chartered Insurance Broker FCMI ACII AII
- 68 years’ insurance experience in the UK and Sri Lanka.
- One of the founder Presidents of the Sri Lanka Insurance Institute.
- Former President, Sri Lanka Insurance Brokers Association.
- Has served as the Chairman of the Insurance Advisory Committee of the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce for 20 years.
- Founder Chairman of Senaratne Insurance Brokers (Pvt) Ltd.
- Only Sri Lankan ever to have been invited by the Association of British Insurers to address the British Insurance Industry in 1986.
- Former Chairman, Colombo Tea Traders Association.
- Appointed as a member of the International Roster of Insurance Experts of UNCTAD in 1978.
- First private sector representative to be appointed by the Government to its Insurance Advisory Committee, which was a statutory body under the Control of Insurance (Amendment) Act No. 42 of 1986.
- Founder Vice President of the Association of Chartered Insurance Professionals.
Ainsley J Alles
Chartered Insurance Broker FCII FIII ANZIIF (Fellow) SIRM EDBA MBA FCPM
- Counts over 36 years in the insurance industry.
- Has held very senior positions in the insurance companies, mainly in the non-life insurance sector.
- Has been the Specified Officer as well as Principal Officer in several insurance companies.
- Functioned as the Chairman of the General Insurance Forum of the Insurance Association of Sri Lanka.
- Has been a panel member of many insurance industry discussion groups and forums.
- Has been a visiting lecturer on insurance-related subjects at the University of Sri Jayewardenepura, University of Moratuwa, and National Institute of Business Management.
- Founder President of the Association of Chartered Insurance Professionals
- Consultant on Insurance matters for Asian Development Bank and World bank Technical Assistance Programs.
Chartered Insurance Broker ACII ANZIIF (Sr. Asso) AII
- She is also the Managing Director of Senaratne Global Services (Pvt) Limited, an associate company of Senaratne Insurance Brokers, which provides service assistance in the sale of international healthcare on behalf of Bupa Global and Aviva.
- Has more than 25 years’ experience in insurance.
- First female and youngest-ever President of the Sri Lanka Insurance Institute (2004-2006)
- Committee member of the Insurance Advisory Committee of the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce.
- A graduand from the Chartered Insurance Institute College of Insurance in Kent, UK.
Director - Finance
- Obtained First Prize for Financial Accounting, and Prize for Auditing at the Licentiate part 1 examination of the Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka in 1990.
- Winner of the 1985 Sri Lanka District Society Prize from the International Association of Book-Keepers, (UK).
- Head of Finance for over 25 years.